Zareba 1320' 6-Strand Heavy Duty Poly Wire
Zareba® 1320' 6-Strand Heavy Duty Poly Wire
Looking for lightweight, portable temporary fencing wire? One that's visible and safer than traditional wire?
Our Zareba® 11320' 6-Strand Heavy Duty Poly Wire has been designed for temporary fencing and is safer and more visible thatn traditional wire. It has 6 stainless steel constrictor strands and is lightweight, weather resistant and UV protected. This poly wire is portable, too, so it's easy to install, re-wind and re-use. It's lightweight (weighs 3 lbs per 1,000 feet), non-kinking design makes it great for your temporary fencing needs.
Roll contains 1320 feet of yellow poly wire. Tensile strength is 151 lb/force.
Note: For use in temporary rotational grazing or in conjunction with permanent, perimeter fencing. It is not intended as the sole means of restraint.
For best results: Use with a low-impedance fence charger. AC-power fence charger should be UL listed. This product is not intended for use with continuous current or weed chopper type of fence chargers.
• For temporary rotational grazing or in conjunction with permanent perimeter fencing
• Ideal for equine fencing - Safer and more visible than traditional wire
• 6 Stainless steel constrictor strands
• Weather-resistant UV protection
• Portable - Easy to install, re-wind and re-use
• 1320' yellow poly tape per roll
• Tensile strength: 151 lb/force
• Not intended as the sole means of restraint