AMERICA'S OLDEST ALMANAC CELEBRATING 225 YEARS!
America's oldest and best-selling annual publication is also its most beloved. Its name makes people smile and its contents tickle funny bones. A reference book that reads like a magazine, the Almanac is jam packed with wit, wisdom, folklore, facts, long-range weather forecasts, home remedies, cooking instruction, gardening advice, pest prevention tips, moon phase info, regional weather predictions, celestial happenings, facts, articles, tips, recipes, astrology, fun, and much more that makes every day special throughout the year!
New for 2017:
- Special Anniversary Section
- 2017 Trends, Forecasts, Facts,
and Fascinating Ideas
- How to Woo on the Web
- Dog Training for Busy People
- 2017's Greatest Astronomical Spectacle
- Best Fishing Days
- Recipe Contest Winners
- Dry-Farm for Tasty Tomatoes
- Frosts and Growing Seasons
- Call In the Pollinators
- Froth of Our Fathers
- Winter/Summer Weather Maps
- 32 extra reference pages and much, much more!
Printed in the USA | Hardcover | 304 Pages |